By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1. to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Theoccultmuseum.com users;
2. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
3. for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
4. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Theoccultmuseum.com user;
5. to create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other Theoccultmuseum.com users or any URL;
6. to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
7. to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes or off-topic content;
8. with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
9. to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
10. attempt to impersonate another user or person;
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. Theoccultmuseum.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
Services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old, whether acting on their own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of a corporation or other business entity. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Services.
The content on Theoccultmuseum.com, except all Submissions (defined below) is owned by or licensed to Theoccultmuseum.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and conventions. Content on Theoccultmuseum.com is provided for personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submissions of third parties obtained through the Theoccultmuseum.com website for any commercial purposes. Theoccultmuseum.com permits the submission of text, photographs, opinions, comments and/or other forms of communication submitted by you and other users (“Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing and publication of such Submissions. You agree that you are solely responsible for your own Submissions and affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Theoccultmuseum.com to use all patent trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the Submissions in the manner contemplated by Theoccultmuseum.com.
You retain all ownership rights in your Submissions. However, by submitting the Submissions to Theoccultmuseum.com, you hereby grant Theoccultmuseum.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submissions in connection with Theoccultmuseum.com and Theoccultmuseum.com’s business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of Theoccultmuseum.com (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels/outlets. Theoccultmuseum.com does not permit or allow copyright infringing activities and/or infringement of intellectual property rights on Theoccultmuseum.com’s website, and Theoccultmuseum.com will remove any and all content and Submissions if properly notified that such content and/or Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
The Submission of content to this site must be original (not copied), in good taste, legal, accurate and true, non-defamatory, non-threatening, non-confidential, non-infringing of copyrights owned by others and relevant for this site. You certify that you have the right to submit the text and photo that you are submitting. Your Submission signifies agreement to the above and that you agree to grant a royalty-free, transferable, perpetual license to publicly display your submission on this web site. You also grant this web site the right to pursue anyone who copies your Submission. This site may or may not publish your story or use it to promote or provide to the media as we see fit. This includes featured articles in newspapers, magazines news stories and other media representations in print. Once stories are published, they cannot be deleted, unless you present a reason that we consider valid, as deleting a member’s stories would damage the integrity of our archive and reduce the value of this resource to members and visitors.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whilst Theoccultmuseum.com will use it’s reasonable endeavours to ensure that all material found of this website is accurate and up to date it cannot guarantee this to users/readers and Theoccultmuseum.com does not represent that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete or verified and will accept no liability or obligation (whether at law or otherwise) for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website for any loss or damage suffered by any person, company or other organisation from any reliance placed upon the information found on this website.
Pages on www.theoccultmuseum.com that acknowledge a specific author do not necessarily represent the views of Theoccultmuseum.com but are presented as the opinion of that author. Theoccultmuseum.com has no responsibility for the contents of such articles.
Theoccultmuseum.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if www.theoccultmuseum.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.